Gel batteries have the highest cycle rate of all our deep cycle batteries which makes them attractive for renewable energy power systems.
Gel batteries also recover exceptionally well from deep discharges. The cycle life of gel batteries far exceeds that of flooded or AGM batteries if properly treated. Gel batteries must be charged at a lower voltage than flooded or AGM batteries.
In summary, Gel batteries are long life rechargeable batteries ideal for solar power systems application, particularly where low maintenance is required.
1. Communication Systems: Switch,Microwave Stations,Mobile Base Stations,Data Centers,Radio and Broadcasting Stations.
2. Motivity Field: Robots,Electric Toys,Electric Tools&Portable Vacuum Cleaners.
3. Solar and wind Power Generation Systems.
4. Signal System & Emergency Lighting Systems.
5. EPS & UPS Systems.
Nominal Voltage (V)
Discharge Current VS. Discharge Voltage
Charge the batteries at least once every six months, if they are stored at 25℃.
> IEC 60896-21/22 > DIN43539-T5 > IEC61427 > YD/T1360 > GB/T 22473
1. 30% T/T in advance, balance of payment shall be paid before shipment.
1. 30% T/T in advance, balance of payment shall be paid
2. 30% T/T in advance, balance of payment paid against copy of B/L.
Amount more than 50,000 USD we can accept 30% T/T deposit + 70% balance by Irrevocable L/C at sight.
Amount less than 5000 USD
Jensys Power is specialized in manufacturing, supplying premium solar energy related products since 2006, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of rechargeable batteries products. We are now serving more than 80 countries & regions, meanwhile also received high reputation on the superior product performance and reliability, and built long term good partnerships with valued customers. You are welcome to contact us if you are interested in our products.