Wind energy is a source of clean energy. Wind power facilities are on the rise, mass production reduces costs, and wind power costs are lower than other generators in the right place.
Wind energy facilities are mostly three-dimensional facilities that protect land and ecology. 
Wind power is a renewable energy source that is environmentally friendly and clean.
Wind power generation is energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
The ecological problem of wind power is that it may interfere with birds. For example, the grouse of Kansas in theUnited Stateshas gradually disappeared after the appearance of the windmill. The current solution is offshore power generation, with offshore power generation at a higher price but with higher efficiency.
In some areas, the economics of wind power are insufficient: winds are intermittent in many areas, and even worse, in places like Taiwan and summer where there is a high demand for electricity and white days, when there is less wind; waiting for compressed air And other energy storage technology development.
Wind power requires a lot of land to build wind farms before it can produce more energy.
When wind power is generated, wind turbines will generate a lot of noise, so find some empty places to build.
The current wind power generation is not yet mature, and there is considerable room for development.
Limitations and drawbacks
There are some limitations and disadvantages in the use of wind energy.
1) The wind speed is unstable and the energy generated is unstable;
2) Wind energy utilization is severely restricted by geographical location;
3) The conversion efficiency of wind energy is low;
4) Wind energy is a new type of energy, and the corresponding equipment is not very mature.
5) It is suitable for wind power generation in places where the terrain is relatively wide, where there are fewer obstacles or where the terrain is higher.