1. Use office equipment (such as: computers, fax machines, printers, scanners, etc.);
2. The use of life appliances (such as: game consoles, DVDs, stereos, camcorders, electric fans, lighting fixtures, etc.);
3. Or need to charge the battery (cell phone, electric shaver, digital camera, camera, etc.)
1, the DC voltage must be consistent
Each inverter has access to DC voltage values, such as 12V, 24V, etc.
It is required that the battery voltage must be consistent with the inverter DC input voltage. For example, a 12V inverter must select a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than the power used by the appliance, especially for appliances with large power at start-up, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, but also a larger margin.
3, positive and negative electrodes must be connected correctly
The DC voltage of the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is the positive (+), black is the negative (-), the battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive (+), black is negative (-), must be connected positive (red), negative Take over (black to black). The cable diameter must be thick enough and the length of the cable should be as short as possible.
4, should be placed in a ventilated, dry place, beware of rain, and with the surrounding objects have a distance of 20cm or more, away from flammable and explosive materials, avoid placing or covering other items on the machine, the use of ambient temperature not greater than 40 °C .
5, charging and inverter can not be carried out at the same time. That is, the charging plug cannot be inserted into the inverter output electrical circuit during inverter change.
6, two boot time interval of not less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power).
7. Please wipe with a dry cloth or anti-static cloth to keep the machine clean.
8, before connecting the input and output of the machine, please first properly ground the machine's shell.
9. To avoid accidents, users are prohibited to open the chassis for operation and use.
10. If you suspect that the machine is faulty, please do not continue to operate and use it.
Inputs and outputs should be cut off in time, and inspections should be performed by qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance organizations.
11. When connecting the battery, make sure there are no other metal objects on the hand so as to avoid battery short circuit and burn the human body.
12, the use of the environment, based on security and performance considerations, the installation environment should have the following conditions:
1) Drying: Do not soak or rain;
2) cool: temperature between 0°C and 40°C;
3) Ventilation: Keep 5CM inside the shell without foreign matter, and the other end surfaces are well ventilated.
13, installation and use
1) Set the switch to the OFF position, then insert the cigar head into the car cigarette lighter socket to make sure it is in place and in good contact;
2) Make sure that the power of all appliances can be used below the G-ICE nominal power. Insert the 220V plug of the appliance directly into the 220V socket on one end of the converter and ensure that the sum of the power of all the connected appliances on the two outlets is in G-ICE. Within nominal power;
3) Turn on the converter switch. The green indicator light is on, indicating normal operation.
4) The red indicator light is on, indicating that the converter is shut down due to overvoltage/undervoltage/overload/overtemperature.
5) In many cases, due to the limited output of the car cigarette lighter socket, the converter will alarm or shut off during normal use. At this time, the vehicle can be returned to normal only by starting the vehicle or reducing the power consumption.
14, matters needing attention
1) The power of televisions, monitors, motors, etc. peaks at startup.
Although the converter can withstand 2 times the peak power of the nominal power, some appliances whose power meets the requirements may exceed the peak output power of the converter, causing overload protection and the current being turned off. Driving multiple appliances at the same time may happen. At this time, the appliance switch should be turned off first, the converter switch should be turned on, and then the appliance switch should be turned on one by one. The appliance with the highest peak value should be turned on first.
2) During use, the battery voltage starts to drop. When the voltage at the DC input of the converter drops to 10.4-11V, the alarm sounds like a peak. At this time, the computer or other sensitive electrical appliances should be shut down in time. If the alarm sound is ignored, the conversion will occur. The device will automatically turn off when the voltage reaches 9.7-10.3V. This will prevent the battery from being over-discharged. After the power protection is turned off, the red indicator lights up.
3) The vehicle should be started in time to charge the battery to prevent power failure, affecting the car startup and battery life;
4) Although the converter does not have overvoltage protection function, if the input voltage exceeds 16V, the converter may still be damaged;
5) After continuous use, the temperature of the shell surface will rise to 60°C. Note that the airflow is smooth and objects that are susceptible to high temperatures should be kept away.