(1) There is no rotating part and no noise is generated.
(2) No air pollution, no discharge of wastewater.
(3) There is no combustion process and no fuel is needed.
(4) Maintenance is simple and maintenance costs are low.
(5) Reliable operation, no consumption of working fluids.
(6) The solar panel as a key part has a long service life.
(7) Start fast, there is solar energy to generate electricity, suitable for building distributed substation.
(8) Easy installation and short construction period, it is easy to expand the scale of power generation as needed.
(9) Both size and size (100W ~ 100MW).
2. Photovoltaic power generation has the following disadvantages:
(1) It belongs to a planar light source with a small surface density and a maximum of 1 kW/m2 on the ground.
(2) Power generation changes periodically and randomly with the weather, and power regulation is more complicated.
(3) There are differences in regional distribution.