1. The temperature difference between the water temperature and the solar panel is not more than 10 °C. Avoid using chemical products. It is not advisable to clean the double glass solar modules under too high temperature or excessive irradiance. The rinsing time is before 10 o'clock or after 16 o'clock.
2. Wipe the PV module with a soft, clean cloth. Do not use corrosive solvents or wipe the PV module with a hard object.
3. It is strictly forbidden to clean the double glass solar modules under severe meteorological conditions.
4. It is not advisable to clean the solar modules under too high temperature or excessive irradiance.
5. Pay attention to the impact of cleaning equipment on the safety of solar modules: the cell sheet is thin and brittle, and it is easy to cause cracking due to improper force, which reduces power generation efficiency. The impact pressure of the cleaning equipment on the solar modules must be controlled within a certain range.
6. During the cleaning process of double glass solar modules, the live warning signs on the PV modules must not be lost.
7. When sweeping with compressed air, the air pressure should not be greater than the manufacturer's specified value. Rinsed with clean water, the flushing water pressure does not exceed the manufacturer's specified value.
8. When cleaning, it is strictly forbidden for people or cleaning equipment to block the light of the battery solar modules for a long time to avoid the hot spot effect.
9. The square that cannot be cleaned in the day is planned to be cleaned in units of inverters to avoid mismatch.
10. Please take care when avoiding sharp hard objects scratching the surface of the battery PV modules and avoid loosening the connecting cables between the battery solar modules.
11. It is not advisable to clean the double-glass PV modules without hindering the personal safety of the maintenance personnel.
12. Under the premise of ensuring the cleanliness of PV modules, attention should be paid to water conservation.