Pure sine wave inverter
The inverter converts DC power (battery) into alternating current (typically 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of an inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuits. Widely used in air conditioners, home theaters, electric grinding wheels, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computers, televisions, washing machines, range hoods, refrigerators, video recorders, massagers, fans, lighting, etc. In foreign countries, because of the high penetration rate of automobiles, you can use the inverter to connect the battery to drive electrical appliances and various tools. The on-board inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. More power inverter power supplies are connected to the battery through the cable. Connecting appliances to the output of the power converter allows for the use of various appliances in the car. The appliances that can be used include: mobile phones, notebook computers, digital video cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, PDAs, power tools, car refrigerators, and various travel, camping, medical emergency appliances. Wait.
1. High conversion efficiency and fast startup;
2. Good safety performance: The product has five kinds of protection functions: short circuit, overload, over/under voltage and over temperature;
3. Good physical properties: The product adopts all-aluminum shell, good heat dissipation performance, hard oxidation treatment on the surface, good anti-friction performance, and can resist extrusion or impact of certain external force;
4. Good load adaptability and stability.
The inverter itself consumes a portion of its power when it is operating, so its input power is greater than its output power. The efficiency of the inverter is the ratio of the inverter output power to the input power, that is, the inverter efficiency is the output power ratio of the upper input power. If an inverter inputs 100 watts of direct current and outputs 90 watts of alternating current, then its efficiency is 90%.
1. Office equipment use (such as: computers, fax machines, printers, scanners, etc.);
2. Household appliances use (such as: game consoles, DVDs, stereos, cameras, electric fans, lighting, etc.);
3. Or when you need to charge the battery (cell phone, electric shaver, digital camera, camera, etc.).