Solar power generation equipment should solve the problem of insufficient power supply during peak hours. The solar monitoring power supply system mainly uses the wireless transmission mode of renewable new energy supply, so the system has: no need to dig trenches, no need to convert power equipment, no power consumption, low maintenance cost, low voltage without electric shock Danger. Such engineering cases are mainly used in some remote areas and areas with relatively abundant solar energy resources. Such as highways, power transmission line monitoring, oil and gas pipeline monitoring, forest fire monitoring, water resources monitoring, mineral resources monitoring, border monitoring, channel indicator towers, coastline, islands (groups), etc. Secondly, for the needs of the scenic spots, such as urban scenic spots, tourist attractions, nature reserves, wildlife protection parks.
It is simply summarized as the “three-no” place, that is, no one, no electricity and no network, but it needs real-time monitoring and management and needs energy-saving, zero-emission and pollution-free places or areas. These large-scale field monitoring is a new application market for network video surveillance, which puts forward various new requirements for the power supply and signal transmission of the monitoring system. The use of solar energy and wireless network transmission to implement long-distance video surveillance, compared to the traditional analog monitoring mode, helps to significantly reduce the amount of engineering materials used and construction work, is an effective choice for energy conservation and environmental protection in the field of video surveillance. Solar power equipment is an effective combination of the new energy industry and the Internet of Things industry.
The solar power generation device is composed of a solar array, a solar controller, and a battery (pack). If the output power is 220V or 110V AC and is complementary to the mains, you need to configure the inverter and the mains intelligent switch. The role of each part is:
(1) Solar panels: Solar panels are a core part of solar power systems and a higher value in solar systems. Its role is to convert the solar radiation capacity into electrical energy, or send it to the battery for storage, or to drive the load.
(2) Solar controller: The function of the solar controller is to control the working state of the whole system and to protect the battery from over-charge protection and over-discharge protection. In places with large temperature differences, qualified controllers should also have temperature compensation. In the solar street light system, a solar street light controller with light control and time control functions is needed.
(3) Battery: Generally, it is a valve-controlled maintenance-free lead-acid battery. In small and micro systems, in cold weather areas, solar gel batteries need to be installed, which can be used at low temperatures, and the efficiency is not greatly affected. Its function is to store the energy generated by the solar panel when there is light, and then release it when needed.
(4) Inverter: divided into square wave and sine wave. The direct output of solar energy is generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC etc. In order to supply electrical energy to 220 VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power generated by the solar system into AC power, so a DC-AC inverter is required.
(5) Mains intelligent switch: The independent solar power system is used all the year round. If there are many rainy weather in a row, it will be exhausted. If necessary, a power smart switch can be configured. When it is done, it automatically switches to the mains output and complements the mains to make the solar power system more stable. Nowadays, many manufacturers have added the mains switching function directly into the inverter, which is more convenient for users.