The factors that need to be considered in the design of solar power systems:
1. Where is the solar power system used? How is the solar radiation in the area?
2. What is the load power of the system?
3. What is the output voltage of the system, DC or AC?
How many hours does the system need to work every day?
5. If there is rainy weather without sunlight, how many days does the system need to supply power continuously?
6. What is the load condition, purely resistive, capacitive, or inductive, and what is the starting current?
7, the number of system requirements.