The function of the solar controller
The new solar controller has the following main features:
1. Overcharge protection: When the charging voltage is higher than the protection voltage, the battery is automatically turned off to charge. When the voltage drops to the maintenance voltage, the battery enters the floating state. When the voltage is lower than the recovery voltage, the floating charge is turned off and the charging state is entered. .
2. Over-discharge protection: When the battery voltage is lower than the protection voltage, the controller automatically turns off the output to protect the battery from damage; when the battery is recharged, it can automatically restore the power supply.
3. Over-current and short-circuit protection: After the load current exceeds 10A or the load is short-circuited, the fuse is blown and can be used after replacement.
4. Overvoltage protection: When the voltage is too high, the output is automatically turned off to protect the appliance from damage.
5, with anti-back charge function: the use of Schottky diodes to prevent the battery from charging the solar battery.
6, with lightning protection: When a lightning strike occurs, the varistor can prevent lightning strikes and protect the controller from damage.
7, solar cell reverse connection protection: solar cell "+" "-" polarity reversed, can be used after correction.
8. Reverse battery protection: The battery "+" "-" is reversed in polarity, the fuse is blown, and can be used after replacement.
9. Battery open circuit protection: In case the battery is open, if the solar battery is normally charged, the controller will limit the voltage across the load to ensure that the load is not damaged. If the battery is not charged at night or when the solar battery is not charging, the controller has its own no power, no action.
10, with temperature compensation.
11. Self-test: When the controller is affected by natural factors or improper operation, the controller can be self-tested, letting people know whether the controller is in good condition, reducing a lot of unnecessary working hours, and creating conditions for winning the project quality and construction period. .
12. Recovery interval: It is the recovery interval for overcharge or overdischarge protection to avoid the work resistance of the load caused by the line resistance or the self-recovery characteristics of the battery.
13. Temperature compensation: monitor the temperature of the battery, and correct the charge and discharge value to make the battery work in an ideal state.
14. Light control: It is mostly used for automatic lighting. When the environment is bright enough, the controller will automatically turn off the load output. When the environment is dark, the load will be automatically turned on to realize the automatic control function.