The introduction of solar panel structure and function
1. Tempered glass: Its function is to protect the main body of power generation (such as solar cells). The choice of light transmission is required:
1). The light transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more);
2). Ultra-white tempering treatment.
2. EVA: Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation main body (cells). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of components. EVA exposed to air is prone to aging and yellowing, thus affecting the light transmission of components. The rate, which affects the power generation quality of the components, in addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the assembly process of the component manufacturers is also very large, such as EVA glue is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, back sheet bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging affects component life.
3. Cell: The main function is power generation. The main market in the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, both of which have advantages and disadvantages. Crystalline silicon solar cells, the equipment cost is relatively low, but the cost of consumption and cell is high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, and it is more suitable to generate electricity in outdoor sunlight. Thin-film solar cells have relatively high equipment costs, but the consumption and battery cost are very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of that of crystalline silicon cells, but the low-light effect is very good, and it can generate electricity under ordinary lighting, such as on a calculator solar cell.
4. Back plate: function, sealed, insulated and waterproof. Generally, materials such as TPT and TPE must be resistant to aging. Most component manufacturers are guaranteed for 25 years. Tempered glass and aluminum alloys are generally no problem. The key is whether the backsheet and silica gel can meet the requirements.
5. Aluminum alloy: Protect the laminate from sealing and supporting.
6. Junction box: Protects the entire power generation system and acts as a current relay station. If the component short-circuits the junction box to automatically disconnect the short-circuit battery string, the most critical factor in preventing the burnout of the entire system junction box is the selection of the diode, according to the components. The type of the battery is different, and the corresponding diodes are different.
7. Silicone: Sealing function, used to seal components and aluminum alloy frame, assembly and junction box. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam instead of silica gel. Silicone is widely used inChina. The process is simple, convenient and easy to operate. And the cost is very low.