1. Connect and install the equipment in strict accordance with the requirements of the inverter maintenance and repair instructions. During installation, it should be carefully checked whether the wire diameter meets the requirements; whether the components and terminals are loose during transportation; whether the insulation is well insulated; whether the grounding of the system meets the requirements.
2. It should be used in strict accordance with the provisions of the inverter maintenance and use manual. In particular: pay attention to whether the input voltage is normal before starting the machine; pay attention to the correct sequence of the switch when operating, and whether the indication of each meter and indicator is normal.
3. Inverters generally have automatic protection for items such as open circuit, over current, over voltage, overheating, etc. Therefore, when these phenomena occur, no manual shutdown is required; the protection point of automatic protection is generally set at the factory, no need Adjust again.
4. There is high voltage in the inverter cabinet. The operator should not open the cabinet door. The cabinet door should be locked normally.
5. When the room temperature exceeds 30 °C, measures should be taken to reduce the temperature of the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment.
Maintenance and overhaul
1. Regularly check whether the wiring of each part of the inverter is firm and there is no looseness. In particular, carefully check the fan, power module, input terminal, output terminal and grounding.
2. Once the alarm is stopped, it is not allowed to start up immediately. The cause should be ascertained and repaired before being turned on. The inspection should be carried out in strict accordance with the steps specified in the inverter maintenance manual.
3. Operators must be specially trained to determine the cause of general faults and to eliminate them, such as skilled replacement of fuses, components, and damaged boards. Untrained personnel are not allowed to work on the equipment.
4. If the cause of the accident or accident that is difficult to eliminate is unclear, the detailed record of the accident should be made and the inverter manufacturer should be notified in time to solve it.