The use of solar energy is mainly divided into several aspects: small-scale solar power plants for household use, large-scale grid-connected power plants, photovoltaic solar glass curtain walls for architectural integration, solar street lights for Yuxiang, wind-solar hybrid street lamps, and wind-solar hybrid power supply systems. The main application is construction. And wind and solar complementary systems.
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible. The solar radiation received by the Earth's surface can meet 10,000 times the global energy demand. As long as solar photovoltaic systems are installed in the 4% of the world's deserts, the generated electricity can meet the needs of the world. Solar power is safe and reliable, and will not suffer from energy crisis or fuel market instability;
2, solar energy can be everywhere, can be near the power supply, do not have long-distance transmission, to avoid the loss of long-distance transmission lines;
3, solar energy does not use fuel, the operating cost is very low;
4. There is no moving parts for solar power generation and it is not easy to use damage. It is easy to maintain and is especially suitable for use under unattended conditions.
5, solar power will not produce any waste, no pollution, noise and other public hazards, no adverse impact on the environment, is an ideal clean energy;
6. The construction period of the solar power system is short, convenient and flexible, and it is possible to add or reduce the capacity of the solar array arbitrarily according to the increase or decrease of the load and avoid waste.
1. There is intermittent and random nature on the ground. The amount of power generation is related to climatic conditions. In the evening or on rainy days, it is impossible or very little to generate electricity.
2. The energy density is relatively low. Under standard conditions, the intensity of solar radiation received on the ground is 1000 W/M^2. When used in large format, it takes up a large area;
3, the price is still relatively expensive, 3 to 15 times the conventional power generation, the initial investment is high.