Applications of solar panels:
1. User solar power: (1) Small power supply 10-100W, used for remote and non-electric areas such as plateau, island, pastoral area, border guard post and other military and civilian, such as lighting, television, tape recorder, etc.; (2) 3-5KW home roof grid-connected power generation system; (3) Photovoltaic water pump: to solve the drinking and irrigation of deep water wells in areas without electricity.
2. Transportation: such as navigation lights, traffic/railway lights, traffic warning/signal lights, street lights, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless telephone booths, unattended road power supply, etc.
3. Communication/communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcast/communication/paging power system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, soldier GPS power supply, etc.
4. Petroleum, marine and meteorological fields: solar energy systems for cathodic protection of oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power sources for oil rigs, marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
5. Lamp power supply: such as garden lights, street lights, portable lights, camping lights, mountain lights, fishing lights, black lights, tapping lights, energy-saving lamps, etc.
6. Photovoltaic power station: 10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, Wind (diesel) combined power station, various large parking plant charging stations, etc.
7. Solar energy construction: Combining solar power generation with building materials will enable the future large-scale buildings to achieve self-sufficiency in electricity, which is a major development direction in the future (BIPV etc).
8. Other application areas include: (1) supporting with automobiles: solar vehicles/electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.; (2) regenerative power generation systems for solar hydrogen production and fuel cells; (3) seawater Desalination equipment power supply; (4) satellite, spacecraft, space solar power station, etc.