Low Frequency Solar Power Inverter, AC/Solar output priority, PF=0.9/1, bypass function with AVR, support generator, LCD display, remote control with RS232/USB.
Nominal Voltage: 230VAC 120VAC (option)
Nominal Frequency: 50/60Hz
Output Power Factor: 0.9/1
* Built-in MPPT solar controller
* Pure sine wave output
* Low frequency design.
* DIP switch to set AC input voltage range and low battery trip-voltage
* The charging current is big up to 85 Amp, can adjust through front panel
* Output power factor: 0.9-1 and output socket can choose
* Well accept generator’s output and auto generator start terminal
* Full automatically and silent operation
* Automatically transfer between battery and line modes
* Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
* Remote control function, BTS function (optional)
* Four-steps intelligent charging control to recharging time
* Bypass function with AVR function (optional)
* AC mains/ solar output priority optional
* Mains/solar/ mains & solar charging three modes of priorities for the customer to choose.
* Battery type can choose through front panel
Protection for low battery voltage, over load, output short circuit and over- temperature restrain surge interference, eliminate noise, protection for thunder striking, providing the reliable power to the household appliances.
Supply the reliable long back up time power for the household & office appliances and solar power systems etc.
Input Wave form
Sine wave (utility or generator)
Low voltage trip
90v ±4% & 184v/154v ±4%
Low voltage reengage
100v ±4% & 194v/164v±4%
High voltage trip
140v ±4% & 253v ±4%
High voltage reengage
135v ±4% & 243v ±4%
50Hz/ 60Hz (auto detection)
Output Wave form
(Bypass mode)same as input
Short circuit Protection
Efficiency on line
Line transfer time
Bypass without battery
Output wave form
Pure sine wave
Nominal Output Voltage
50Hz ± 0.3Hz or 60Hz ± 0.3Hz
Short circuit protection
Yes fault after 1 sec
Nominal input voltage
Minimum start voltage
Low battery alarm
Low battery trip
High voltage alarm
Dependent on battery type
Battery initial voltage for start up
0-15.7v for 12v(*2 for 24v;*4 for 48v)
Over charge protection
15.7v for 12v(*2 for 24v;*4 for 48v)
MPPT Range @
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
* Product specifications are subject to change without further notice.
Q: What is the difference between this inverter and high frequency hybrid inverter?
A: This inverter is called Low Frequency Solar Inverter built-in MPPT Solar Charger, PF=0.9/1, with AVR.
Q: What about the delivery time
of your low frequency solar inverter?
A: 15~20 days for bulk order.
Q: What is the warranty for the low frequency pure sine wave solar inverter?
A: We provide two years warranty for different model hybrid solar inverters.
Q: How you package the off grid
hybrid solar inverter?
A: Strong standard export carton.
Q: Do you accept L/C payment term?
A: Yes, the term we can accept is: T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal or cash etc.