(1) Tempered glass: Its role is to protect the main body of power generation (such as the cell sheet), and the choice of light transmission is required:
1. The light transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more); 2. Ultra-white tempering.
(2) EVA: used to bond fixed glass and power generation body (cell sheet). The advantages and disadvantages of transparent EVA materials directly affect the life of the components. EVA exposed to the air is easy to age and yellow, which affects the light transmission of the components. Rate, which affects the power generation quality of the components In addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the laminating process of the component manufacturers is also very large. If the EVA adhesiveness is not up to standard, the adhesive strength between the EVA and the tempered glass and the backplane is not enough, which can cause EVA. Premature aging affects component life.
(3) Cell: The main function is to generate electricity. The mainstream of the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin-film solar cells, both of which have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Crystalline silicon solar cells, the equipment cost is relatively low, but the consumption and the cost of the battery is high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, it is more appropriate to generate electricity in the outdoor sunlight.
Thin-film solar cells are relatively high in equipment cost, but their consumption and battery cost are low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is half that of crystalline silicon cells, but the low-light effect is very good, and they can generate electricity under normal lighting, such as calculators. On the solar battery.
(4) Back plate: role, sealing, insulation, waterproof. Generally used TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most component manufacturers are 25 years warranty, tempered glass, aluminum alloy generally no problem, the key is to meet the requirements with the backplane and silicone.
(5) Aluminum alloy: Protective laminate, which plays a certain role in sealing and supporting.
(6) Junction box: It protects the entire power generation system and functions as a current relay station. If the short-circuit junction box of the module automatically disconnects the short-circuit battery string, the most critical element in the entire system junction box is to prevent the diode from being used. Different types of cells, the corresponding diode is not the same.
(7) Silicone: Sealing function, used to seal the junction of components and aluminum alloy frame, component and junction box Some companies use double-sided adhesive tape, foam to replace silicone, commonly used silicone in the country, the process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, And the cost is low.