1. The battery will not be used for a long time. It will slowly discharge itself until it is scrapped. Therefore, a car should be started at regular intervals to charge the battery. Another way is to unplug the two electrodes on the battery. It is important to note that the positive and negative electrode wires are unplugged from the electrode post. Unplug the negative wire first, or remove the connection between the negative electrode and the car chassis. Then pull the other end with the positive sign (+). The battery has a certain service life and must be replaced by a certain period. At the same time, the above sequence must be followed. However, when the electrode wire is connected, the order is the opposite. Connect the positive electrode first, and then connect the negative electrode.
2. When the current meter pointer shows insufficient power, charge it in time. The storage capacity of the battery can be reflected on the dashboard. Sometimes it is found that there is not enough electricity on the road, and the engine can't turn off and start. As a temporary measure, you can ask other vehicles for assistance. Use the batteries on their vehicles to start the vehicle. The negative and negative electrodes of the two batteries are connected, and the positive and negative electrodes are connected. .
3. The density of electrolyte should be adjusted according to different regions and seasons.
4. Distilled water or special rehydration solution should be added to the deficit electrolyte. Never use pure drinking water instead. Because pure water contains many trace elements, it will have an adverse effect on the battery.
5. When starting the car, the uninterrupted use of the start-up opportunity causes the battery to be damaged due to excessive discharge. The correct way to use it is that the total length of time for each vehicle is less than 5 seconds, and the interval for starting again is not less than 15 seconds. In the case of a car that has not been started for many times, the cause should be found in other aspects such as a circuit, an ignition coil or an oil circuit.
6. Always check whether the small holes in the battery cover are ventilated during daily driving. If the small holes in the battery cover are plugged, the generated hydrogen and oxygen will not be discharged. When the electrolyte swells, the battery case will be broken and the battery life will be affected.
7. Check the positive and negative levels of the battery for signs of oxidation. You can often use hot water to fill the wire connections of the battery, clean it with a copper wire brush, and apply butter.
8. Check whether there are any parts of the circuit that are subject to aging or short circuit. Prevent the battery from prematurely retire due to excessive discharge.
9. The battery is forbidden to lose electricity and stored. If the battery is used up for a few days and then recharged, the plate is prone to sulfation and the capacity is reduced.
10. Regular inspection: Regularly measure the voltage of a single cell. If the voltage of a cell is lower than 10.5V, you should find a repair station to inspect or repair it so as not to damage the other two good cells.
11. The electric bicycle is designed to carry a weight of 75KG. Avoid overweight items and use pedals to help when starting and going uphill.
12. The battery capacity decreases with the decrease of the temperature in winter. This is a normal phenomenon. With 20°C as the standard, the capacity is generally 80% at -10°C.
13. Keep the surface of the battery clean for a long time. When storing the vehicle, it is forbidden to expose to the sun. Park the vehicle in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
14. The battery must be fully charged when it is left for a long time, and it is usually added every month.
15. When the vehicle starts, goes uphill, overloads, and winds, it is assisted by foot pedals to avoid large current discharge.
16. Use a special charger when charging, place in a cool, ventilated place, avoid high temperature and humidity.
17. Do not use organic solvents to clean the battery case.
18. Do not short-circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery to avoid danger.
19. Do not over-discharge: When the red under-voltage indicator light on the instrument panel glows, it indicates that the battery has entered the starvation area and should be charged in time.
20. Overcharging is prohibited: The charging time should be different according to the mileage. The longer the mileage, the longer the charging time, and vice versa.
twenty one. If the battery pack fails, please send it to the manufacturer's authorized office or the relevant organization to handle it properly. Please don't throw it away so as not to cause environmental pollution.