Time: February 27-March 1, 2019
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight,Japan
Holding period: one year
Number of visitors: estimated 70,000-8,000
In 2018, the exhibition attracted 1,430 exhibitors from 31 countries, 64,399 professional visitors and 581 media reporters. The total area of Chinese exhibitors is nearly 5,000 square meters! The exhibition is hosted by the world-renowned Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan International Solar Exhibition
1. International Photovoltaic Power Generation Exhibition PV EXPO Battery Modules, Components; Solar Equipment, Materials; Measurement, Analysis, Processing, Evaluation Instruments and Equipment; Solar Power Products and Components
2. Photovoltaic power generation system exhibition PV SYSTEM EXPO Photovoltaic power generation system, system design related software; system installation technology; system installation components and equipment; other photovoltaic power generation system related technologies
3. Fuel Cell Exhibition FC EXPO Electrolyte exchanger, stamping and grinding equipment, precision processing technology, hydrogen production equipment, hydrogen storage supply equipment and technology, fuel cell related components and products, various heat treatment equipment, etc.
4. Wind Power Exhibition WIND EXPO equipment, wind turbine wind turbines, offshore wind power generation and operation and maintenance
5. Energy Marketization Exhibition ENERGY MARKET LIBEARLISATION EXPO Photovoltaic power station, wind power station, power grid enterprise, etc.
6. Battery Show BATTERYJAPANCapacitors, Secondary Batteries, Battery Technology, DC AC Converters, Equipment, etc.
7. Ecological Housing and Construction Exhibition ECO HOUSE & ECO BUILDING EXPO Green ecological building materials and construction technology, etc.
8. Smart Grid Show SMART GRID EXPO ICT solutions, communications equipment and technology, transmission equipment and technology, social infrastructure, power generation systems, environmentally friendly building materials, other smart grid related technologies and services, etc.
9. Processing Technology Exhibition PROCESSING Various cutting, grinding, processing technology, etc.
The nine sub-constructions are large-scale, professional and influential renewable energy industry exhibitions inJapanand even in Asia. The exhibition has become an excellent platform for opening upJapan, the world's second largest solar market and the growing Asian solar market. A number of professional forums, seminars and special lectures will be held during the exhibition to showcase advanced solar technologies and predict industry trends.
Japan is the world's major energy-consuming country and its energy is heavily dependent on imports.Japan, which has a shortage of resources, has been actively developing solar energy for many years. Solar technology is an important part ofJapan’s national development policy. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan uses various measures and projects to develop its own photovoltaic industry and capacity, including “New Sunshine Project”, “5 Years of Research and Development Plan for Photovoltaic Power Generation Technology” and “Residential Photovoltaic System Promotion Plan”. According to statistics, the market share of solar products inJapanhas reached 30%, second only toGermany's 39%.
As the world's second-largest solar photovoltaic market, the Japanese government has been policy-assisted to promote the use of solar cells in the home. Since 1994, a grant of 900,000 yen/KW has been issued, which is close to half the system price. The system was suspended in 2005, but since 2009, the Japanese government has once again restored the solar power subsidy system for household use, which is a good opportunity for Chinese solar export companies to enter the Japanese market.
From the application side, inJapan, you can easily see single crystal photovoltaic panels appear in various occasions, building roofs, greenhouses, water surface photovoltaics... With government support,Japan's distributed photovoltaics have been in the past two years. Great development, the intensive, aesthetic, and more power generation of mono panels are of great significance here, and they are developing rapidly. In fact, there are many places inJapanwhere single crystal products are used.
In addition, from the perspective of production supply, monocrystalline modules also occupy a dominant position inJapan. According to the statistics of the Japan Solar Power Generation Association (below), the total production of single crystal modules in Japan reached 771,532 kW in the first three quarters of 2016 (not counted in the fourth quarter), accounting for 57%, far exceeding the polycrystalline 43%. It can be seen thatJapanattaches more importance to single crystal components than polycrystalline components.
It can be said that after the development of the previous year, the advantages of single crystal have been recognized by the industry and showed a strong returning trend. Combined with the technological development trend of the photovoltaic industry and national policy guidance, it is foreseeable that the single crystal will re-emerge.