MPPT Solar Charge Controllers
The MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar controller is the essential part of a solar system.These controllers actually detect the optimum operating voltage and amperage of your solar panel array and match that with the battery bank. The result is additional 15%-30% more power output than a PWM solar controller. Although the MPPT solar charge controller is more expensive than its PWM counterpart, it is generally worth the investment for any solar electric system over 200 watts.
Our MPPT controller, ML4830/ML4860 support all 12V/24V/36V/48V Batteries, supporting charging procedures of gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries and other types of batteries, MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%, inbuilt LCD display and RS232 communication makes it flexible while operation.
The ML Series Controller Has Three Different Current For Your Choice:
ML4830 (12V/24V/36V/48V 30A) ML4860 (12V/24V/36V/48V 60A)
1. Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology. When the panel has a shadow block or a part of the panel is damaged, I-V curve shows multiple
peaks. The solar charge controller can still accurately track the maximum power point.
2. Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking. This significantly raises energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, with charging efficiency 15% ~ 20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
3. Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short period of time.
4. MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%.
5. Advanced digital power technology, with circuit energy conversion efficiency as high as 98%.
6. Supporting charging procedures of gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries and other types of batteries.①
7. Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power, thereby making the solar panel work at rated charging current.
8. Supporting the start of capacitive load instantaneous large current.
9. Supporting automatic identification of battery voltage.
10. LED indicator of malfunction, buzzer alarm, and liquid crystal display of abnormal information. This helps users identify system failures.
11. Supporting historical data storage for up to 5 years.
12. LCD screen display function. The display enables users to view equipment operation data and status, and modify controller parameters at the same time.
13. Supporting standard Modbus protocol that meets communication needs on different occasions.
14. Built-in mechanism of over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperature.
15. External battery voltage sampling function. This function prevents line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and ensures greater preciseness of, control parameters.
16. Temperature compensation functions. Charging and discharging parameters are automatically adjusted, thereby extending battery service life.
17. TVS lightning protection is adopted.
MPPT Solar charge controller is mainly used for solar power station, solar power system for household, solar street light control system, mobile solar power system, DC wind solar generating systems etc applications.
Max Solar Energy Input Voltage
Max Power Point Voltage Scope
Battery Voltage +2V ～ 120V
Rated Charging Current
Rated Load Current
Max capacitive load capacity
PV System Max Input Power
MPPT Tracking Efficiency
Temperature compensation coefficient
-35℃ ～ +45℃
Max Wiring Size
0.7 W to 1.2W
9V to 70V
Max. solar input voltage
150V (25°C), 145V (-25°C)
Max. power point voltage range
Battery voltage +2V to 120V
Rated charging current
Rated load current
Max. capacitive load capacity
Max. photovoltaic system inputpower
800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V
MPPT tracking efficiency
Temperature compensation factor
-35°C to +45°C
Option: Remote meter (Mode: RM-5)
Usage: For all above 20A MPPT solar charge controllers, optionally choose by customers.
Why Choose Us?
Q: What kind of certificate of the solar charge controller you have?
A: We have CE, RoHS, ISO etc.
Q: What is the warranty for the solar charge controller?
A: We provide two years warranty and offer whole life technical support. During the warranty period, if the products have any quality problem we will send parts for your repair and replace. If products are damaged by personal then we are not responsible.
Q: Can this 48v 60a solar controller work with how many KW solar system?
A: 3kw solar power system can work with this controller.
Any question or inquiry please feel free to contact us:
JENSYS POWER TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
Contact person: Nana (Sales Manager)
Skype id: jensyspower