This series charge controller adopts advanced MPPT technology. MPPT, short for ‘Maximum Power Point Tracking’, is an advanced technology for solar charging by real-time tracing the maximum power point that Maximize the use of the solar power. Comparing with the common PWM controller, MPPT tech improves the power conversion efficiency by 20% at most. Our MPPT controller, ML series, includes 20A/30A/40A for 12V/24V solar battery system, 30A/60A models for 12V/24V/36V48V system.
The ML Series Controller Has Three Different Current For Your Choice:
ML2420 (12V/24V 20A) ML2430 (12V/24V 30A) ML2440 (12V/24V 40A)
◆ With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
◆ A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
◆ A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
◆ The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
◆ Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
◆ Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
◆ The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
◆ Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
◆ Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
◆ LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
◆ Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
◆ The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
◆ The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
◆ The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
◆ Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
0.7 W to 1.2W
9 to 35
Max. solar input voltage
100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)
Max. power point voltage range
Battery voltage +2V to 75V
Rated charging current
Rated load current
Max. capacitive load capacity
Max. photovoltaic system input power
MPPT tracking efficiency
Temperature compensation factor
-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)
-35°C to +45℃
Option: Remote meter (Mode: RM-5)
Usage: For all above 20A MPPT solar charge controllers, optionally choose by customers.
1) Adopts a 128*64 LCD screen, with the menus designed with numeric and graphic forms.
2) With a graphical design, the main menu is artistic as well as informative: it can display up to 10 parameters and states.
3) Able to read the historical data of a certain day.
4) A low-power-consumption BLE4.0 feature enables more powerful functions when pairing with a mobile APP (optional).
5) Employs two indicator lights to indicate controller abnormalities and communication errors respectively.
6) Features a controller abnormality voice alarm function which can be switched on/ off.
7) A backlight time setting function is available.
8) Able to monitor live data and operating statuses of the controller .On/ off switching, clearing of historical data and restoring to factory settings can all be done with this unit.
9) Adoption of standard Modbus communication protocol.
10) Features standard RJ12 as the communication interface.
11) With no need of an external power source, connection with a controller by means of a data cable will be enough to enable the unit to be in power.
12) Boasts an industrial grade design and excellent anti-interference capacity, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
Static power consumption
LCD backlight on<35mA/12V
LCD backlight off<25mA/12V
115.82×115.82 (mm) (L×W)
Q: If I want to install a 1kw solar system, which model of controller is better to use?
A: You can use our MPPT solar charge controller
Q: Do you company accept L/C payment?
Q: Can I be your sale agent in our market?
A: Welcome to be our distributor or agent, it will depend on the sales turn over and we also will do research on your market. Let’s discuss more details if you have interest…