Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) Solar Charge Controllers have been around for several years and force your solar panels to operate at the same voltage as your battery bank during charging. They tend to be less expensive than MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controllers, but they're also less efficient than the MPPT type. For more differences between PWM and MPPT Charge Controllers please contact us to view.
The 24/36/4860 series high power solar charge controller is designed for solar off-grid power system, which requires large power of solar charging and DC loading, like for new energy power station of remote area, where electricity is inadequate. LCD display for solar charging & battery loading status and easy screw connector design.
This Series Controller Has One Different Current For Your Choice:
24/36/4860 (24V/36V/48V 60A)
* The controller carried with LCM module which can display system
status and parameters
* Parameters of charge and discharge are adjustable
* Begin to ascending charging automatically when the voltage of battery below the ascending charging recover voltage
* Temperature compensation become more accurate due to Double temperature sensors design, inner temperature sensor test the inner temperature of the controller, outer temperature sensor test the outer temperature of the controller.
* The controller could figure out everyday power of charge and discharge which make user assess the controller and entire system more easily
6,With the charging current overload protection function, the controller will reduce the charge current to protect the charging circuit after it surpass the rated current.
* A equalizing charge every 30 days in order to prevent battery vulcanization
* Industrial-grade chips and precision components makes the controller can operate in any harsh environment
* Design of double MOS series control circuit and PWM dim control make the charging efficiency increased greatly
* The setting parameter possess the saving function which makes the parameter won’t be erased after losing the electricity and system become more reliable.
* Three kinds of load work mode: purely light-operated, light-operated+ time controlled, long-term on mode.
* Three load working modes: sole light control, light control+ time setting, normal on mode.
Mainly use for off-grid system, such as home lighting system, camping, remote areas etc.
Incoming Quality Control---Process Quality---Product Inspection---Product Traceability---Equipment Monitoring & Calibration---QSM
Transport of goods by sea, by air freight, by express DHL/UPS/TNT/FedEx etc.
Delivery time: 1~2 days for sample, 3~7 days for normal order, 10~15days for bulk order/OEM order.
Q: What is MOQ of the solar charge controller?
A: The MOQ is 1pc for sample test, MOQ 30pcs for OEM order.
Q: How you package the solar charge
A: standard export carton; for bulk order capacity we can make the pallet or use wooden case to distinguish and protect the goods if needed.
Q: Can I be your sale agent in our market?
A: Welcome to be our distributor or agent, it will depend on the sales turn over and we also will do research on your market. Let’s discuss more details if you have interest…
JensysEnergy is specialized in manufacturing, supplying premium solar energy related products since 2006, which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of solar charge controller, inverter and pv storage etc products. We are now serving more than 80 countries & regions, meanwhile also received high reputation on the superior product performance and reliability, state of the art technology and built long term good partnerships with valued customers. You are welcome to contact us if you are interested in our products.