384V 100A Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display
* MCU intelligent control technology, high performance;
* Optional for Chinese and English menu, LEDs and an LCD display mode, clearly to know the operation status;
* Solar array and battery use the same positive system, multiple independent solar array input control;
* Kinds of battery protection data setting;
* Display battery voltage, battery charge current, internal chassis temperature, accumulate photovoltaic power generation function, accumulate battery power function, accumulate power consumption function, solar panel current for each string etc.
* Complete protection: reverse battery protection, battery overcharge protection, internal chassis cooling control (more than 45℃ the fan will turn on), battery anti-reverse charge at night time function and alarm function;
* Have history record and password protect function;
* Time display function.
Rated charge current
Max. PV voltage
Charge voltage range
Number of inputs
Max. power for each input
Max. input current for each input
Overcharge protect /recovery
447.8 /438.5 Vdc
Rated output current
Low voltage protect voltage
High voltage protect voltage
Charge over-current, over-voltage/DC output under-voltage, over-voltage, over-current etc
Starting temperature of the exhaust fan
Ambient temperature for operation
Ambient temperature for storage
-15 ~ +50°C
0~90% (no condensation)
(D x W x H) (mm)
(D x W x H) (mm)
N.W / G.W (kg)
8.4 / 9.8
Note: Product specifications are subject to change without further notice.
System Connection Drawing
Q: How many Amp of the 384V solar charge controller you have?
A: We have 50A, 75A and 100A three models for the 384V DC charge controller.
Q: What is the warranty of this product?
A: Quality warranty is for 24months; parts will be replaced for free during warranty period.
Q: Can you accept sample order?
A: Sure, sample order will be accepted for customers to test our products quality.
Q: What is your lead time?
A: Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 3 working days after payment. General orders within 7 working days, and bulk order usually 15days.