3kW Horizontal axis wind turbine On-Grid system
Wind power grid-tie system is a semi-autonomous electrical generation or grid energy storage system which links to the mains to feed excess capacity generated by wind turbine back to the local main grid. When insufficient electricity is generated, electricity drawn from the mains grid can make up the shortfall.
Residences and businesses that have a wind power grid-tie system permitted in many countries to sell their energy to the utility grid. Electricity delivered to the grid can be compensated in either net metering or feed-in-tariff, our wind power grid-tie system offers complete system solutions for both compensation ways.
GCI series wind power grid-tie inverter is the core part of the whole system, the inverter is developed specially for 1KW-3KW wind turbine according to our wind turbine special features with an optimized power curve pre-written into inverter and smart over-voltage braking protection, which offers a reliable combination of high efficiency, easy-installation, high wind protection and grid-failure protection.
● Wind Power: 3kW rated power output – 3000W Wind turbine, 220V
● Controller & Inverter: VDE certified wind power grid-tie controller & inverter, rated power 3kw
● Guyed tower or free standing tower for 3kw wind turbine
Estimated System Yearly Power Production (KWH)
Annual Avg. Wind Speed
Estimated System Production
Note: wind power production is calculated base on annual average wind speed at 10 meter high free-standing tower installation.
Rated AC output
3KW 220V, 5 blade
Wind power grid-tie
Rated DC Input: 3000W
Max. DC input: 3300W
Rated AC output: 3000W
AC voltage range: 190-260V
Output Frequency Range: 50-60Hz
VDE 0126-1,G83,UL1704 certified
5 years warranty
|Suggested Tower installation||FRK30 (4m) for flat roof installation|
|HT30-10.4P3 hydraulic tower 10.4 meters|
HT30-13.4P3 hydraulic tower 13.4 meters
3000W Wind Turbine Generator:
2 m/s or 4.5mph
2.5m/s or 5.6mph
Rated Wind speed
12m/s or 26.8mph
System average Cp.
Rate Charging Current (A)
<20dB (@50 feet distance from hub center)
Working Temp. range
from -40°C to 60°C
Survival Max. wind
50m/s or 110mph
Electromagnetic brake & blade aerodynamic speed control
Number of Blades
Aluminum alloy body & precision stainless steel rotor
Patented Blade Design --- Capture maximum power from Wind and operates in amazingly low noise and little or no vibration; Reinforced nylon material makes the blades to have more strength, flexibility and reliability.
Over-Speed Control System---Smart blade aerodynamics braking and electromagnetic speed limitation
Maintenance Free Design---Innovation two-moving-part system enhances reliability dramatically
Light Breeze Start Up at 2m/s
Long lifetime --- 15 years design
Light weight, easy for installation
Anti-rust & Anti-corrosion
Damp-proof & sand-proof
Strong wind resistance and high survival wind speed
3kW Grid-tied Controller Inverter for Wind turbine
Grid-tie inverter is developed with German technology specially designed to match with our wind turbine, offers a reliable combination of high efficiency, easy-installation, high wind protection and grid-failure protection.
● Integrated Controller – easy for installation
● Integrated Isolation Transformer – extra safety protection
● Wider Input Voltage Range – harvesting more power from breeze to gale
● Programmable 20 Points of Power Curves – optimize power harvest from wind
● Optional Remote Monitoring system – Monitoring remotely your installation
● High Conversion Efficiency up to 95%
● Certified with DIN VED 0126-1,UL1741 Grid Standard
● 5 Years Warranty
● High Wind Protection – software controlled braking system provides high wind protection with 3 minutes, 10 minutes and 30 minutes time-lapse braking modes. It's a consideration of system safety under the worst wind condition in natural environment.
● Galvanic Isolation Protection – GCI-30CL is constructed and designed to assure maximum safety during installation and operation. The maximum possible degree of safety is being assured by galvanic isolation of input and output; In case of any grid AC power failure, the grid feed-in will be shut down automatically according to the country-specific standard.
Matching wind turbine
DC Input Voltage Range(Power Curve)
Rated DC Input Power
Maximum DC Input Power
Power Curve Points
Max. 20 Points Programmable
Rated AC Power
AC Voltage Range
Output Frequency Range
Nominal Power Factor
Total Current Harmonic Distortion
Ambient Temperature Range
Fan & Convection
Power Curve Points
LCD & Signal Lamps
Safety and EMC Standard
EN61000-6-1 EN61000-6-3 IEC 62103 EN50178
System Circuit Diagram
Wind turbine set:
Package Weight: G.W 84kg.
Package size: Box 1(CM): 67L*62W*33H; Box 2(CM): 152L*62W*21H
Grid-tied Inverter set:
Package Weight: G.W 56kg.
Package size: 480*680*235mm
We own advanced wind turbine quality testing equipments and a strict quality control system, all products will go through 22 quality control processes all with our facility. All products has certificated with CE, ETL, RoHS and ANAB etc approvals.
Q: Could you provide grid-tied inverter for wind turbine on-grid system?
A: Yes, the grid-tied inverter is developed and specially designed to match our wind turbines, high efficiency and with good protection of high wind and grid failure with five years warranty.
Q: Which model of wind turbine generator is suitable for me?
A: Please contact us with the following info: 1. what appliance do you want to run by the system and how many power consumption/watts are they and the working time. 2. also your annual average wind speed. 3. what kinds of system do you want to get? on-grid or off-grid system?
Q: Can I not buy tower from you or I need to buy whole system products from your company?
A: Yes, you can buy pole/tower in your local place, we can supply you tower drawing.
Q: How you provide warranty for the products?
A: If it has quality problem during warranty period of time, we will replace you spare parts for free.