1KW Wind Turbine Off-grid System
● Wind turbine: 1000W rated power output - Wind turbine, 24/48V, with 5blades
● Tower: Wall fixation, or ground tower for 1000w wind turbine installation
● Wind controller: off-grid wind controller 1000W, 24/48V, with internal dumpload
● Batteries: suggest 12V battery 4pcs in series to get a 24/48V DC volts
● Inverter: off-grid inverter, can be 1kW 24/48Vdc, 220~240Vac, 50/60Hz
Simple cottage with 1-2 bedroom, providing very basic power for total load less than 1000W.
System Installation Requirement:
● Open space without tall obstacle is preferred for wind turbine installation for better wind power harvesting.
● 1-2 square meter space is preferred to place controller inverter system and batter bank.
1000W 24/48V, 5 blade
Wind off-grid controller
1000W 24/48V, (with internal dumpload)
Deep Cycle battery AGM gel
200AH x 2 (24V); 100AH x 4 (48V)
input: 24v or 48v
|Output: 1000W 110/220Vac, 50/60hz|
|Grid by-pass switch: optional|
Suggested Tower installation
3m for wall fixation installation
|4m for flat roof installation|
|9m guyed tower for ground installation|
Recommended household electric appliance-WTOFF-1K
1. System inverter is designed with total capacity 1000W, which means total load capacity of the house should be no more than 1000W, inverter will automatically shut down if instant load over 1000W to for system self-protection, so we suggest end user estimate your own house total load capacity then select the proper inverter system.
2. Above household daily power consumption is calculated based on a typical usage of an ordinary household for end user reference only.
3. Air conditioner is not recommended for this system because air conditioner is a high power consumption unit which consumes 5-8KWH, if the house has to be equipped with air conditioner, we suggest supply the power for air conditioner from public grid.
4. There is an optional by-pass switch which could automatically switch to public grid power when there is not enough power in battery bank, this is only applicable to the area with public grid connection.
System Circuit Diagram:
Wind turbine off-grid system: which consists of wind turbine(s) to generate unstable electricity, through a off grid wind charge controller to rectify the electricity from the wind turbine into a stable DC, and then keep charging and storage in the battery bank. You will then need an off-grid inverter to convert the DC electricity stored in the battery bank to AC electricity and supply power for the home & business etc appliances. Our packaged systems are ideally suited to remote areas homes, schools and other off-grid applications. They can also be retrofitted to existing diesel generator systems to save on high fuel costs and minimize noise.
1kW wind turbine off-grid system products includes:
Minimal Vibration and Low Noise Operation
Everything with moving parts will make some noise and vibration, wind turbines are no exception, most noise and vibration are caused by turbine blades rotation in the wind and generator resonates with rotor and tower, our well designed wind turbine could works quietly in both low and high wind.
* The blades have exceptional consistency and aerodynamic outline with a mass distribution which ensures the rotor operate with minimal vibration and very low noise.
* Perfectly matched rotor and generator cause much less resonance of wind turbine and tower.
* Blade Aerodynamics Braking limits blade to rotate at rated RPM which could avoid higher noise and vibration caused by extreme wind.
Wind turbine with minimal vibration and low noise could be mounted on rooftop safety and its operation won't affect resident
Wind Turbines Installation Case
Q: Can your 1kW wind turbine install on rooftop?
A: Yes, it designed with minimal vibration and low noise.
Q: Does you supply stand tower for your 1kW wind generator?
A: We can if your request.
Q: Can your 1kW windmill install combined with our exist solar panels?
A: Please send us your exist solar panels system power and system voltage, we can help check its matched our wind turbine or not, if not we can see how to adjust and get out a solution for you.